Friday, January 18, 2019

First Day as a Widow

I am writing this seven months out from his death as an introduction to the posts that will follow.  All the posts from January 18 to July 18 are back-dated and copied from the original Facebook and Instagram posts I made during that time.  I wanted a better way of "preserving" them than FB and Instagram.

One day, maybe, I will write about that day in more detail, but not now.  It is still too soon.


January 18 · 
It is with great sadness that I tell you all that my dear, sweet Jaybird died overnight. I found him dead this morning. I tried to call as many people as I could before posting this. If I missed you, I apologize. Hopefully, he is at peace now.

January 18 · 
The pile of medical equipment that I donated to ALS-MDA Center today in honor of Jay and his mother, who is dying from ALS.

January 18 · 
Love you forever, Jay








No comments: