Monday, January 28, 2019

Day Eleven as a Widow


January 28 · 
One of Jay's favorite songs - "I'll Always Love My Mama" by The Intruders






January 28 · 
Another of Jay's favorite songs - "Sadie" by The Spinners





January 28 · 
Another of Jay's favorite songs - "Hurry Up This Way Again" by The Stylistics






January 28 · 
Day 11 as a widow - more tolerable day - Today was phone calls day - called social security (twice), medicare, BCBS, the funeral home, and texted with Jay's nurse from the home dialysis center. Then I got a letter in the mail from social security that would have eliminated the need to call them, if I'd gotten it earlier. Got a couple of really nice cards in the mail, and then a few more nice cards from my Newell family that had me crying a little, but not a lot.


January 28 · 

Love you forever, my Jaybird




No comments: