Monday, January 21, 2019

Day Four as a Widow


January 21 · 
Family is awesome. Tammy and Karl helped me move all the stray dialysis boxes and stuff into the closet of the 2nd bedroom. Then they moved the bed back upstairs and got it all made up nice. We were then able to set up my hammock in the living. Maria plans on sleeping in it tonight.





January 21 · 
Day 4 as a widow: Sucky morning and early afternoon, better in the late afternoon and evening. Today was supposed to be a laid-back, try to rest, kind of day. 
Didn't happen. 
Woke up early and took two phone calls before 7:30a.m. I tried to take a nap mid-morning, but a couple more phone calls came in. Decided I might as well break down the boxes in the 2nd bedroom that my dad had started for me. Baked some cookies. Then got a call that the picture of Jay that I really liked wasn't big enough to use (yup, 40kb just wasn't going to work), so tried to find another picture I liked. I knew I had a decent one of him and the cat, but for some reason, I couldn't find the folder I know I had created for cat pictures. Very frustrating. Then my sister Tammy and her crew came to stay for the night on their way to my brother's house. Family is awesome. We had mostly homemade pizza and got a bunch of stuff cleaned up and organized in my house. Only other problem today is that I think I'm getting a cold - stuffy nose, scratchy throat. I'm NOT happy about that.

January 21 · 

Love you forever, Jaybird



No comments: