Thursday, April 18, 2019

Three Months as a Widow

April 18
Today marks three months since Jay's death. (Three months as a widow) Today has been sort of a numb day; not really feeling much. The past month has been really difficult; missing Jay for the little, everyday things and the sharing of stuff that happens living life. It feelings like both the longest and the shortest three months of my life.
Love you forever, my Jaybird




"Highlights" from the rest of the third month:


March 21
And today was something good. I cried through my lunch, because I realized I don't have Jay at home to tell my good news to when I get home.
Love you forever, my Jaybird

March 22
This. This is why his death is so hard. Jay was my home. Love you forever, my Jaybird

March 28
Another successful STEM Night in the books. Mom and Dad came down again with all of Dad's lovely nature stuff for display. Dad said it was the best one yet. I'm feeling bittersweet about it, as this is the first one without Jay. I wanted to come home and tell him all about it, but I can't.

April 8
Jay's death certificate finally came in the mail today. Not a good day for it.
Love you forever, my Jaybird



No comments: